Thursday, July 25, 2013

Apple Cider Vinegar for the hair





I have been rinsing out my hair after shampooing with an equal part mixture of Apple Cider Vinegar and water then conditioning as usual. I have to say, I do believe it smooths out the hair and gives great shine. One night I said to Eddie " does my hair look shiny?" he replied with an enthusiastic "yes!" I then began to tell him my secret. " I put NO shine serum in and I rinsed with apple cider vingear." He was very surprised!

Apple Cider Vinegar is great for many purposes, but in this post I am focusing on the benefits it gives to the hair. When used as a rinse, the apple cider vinegar will balance the hairs PH and also get out the oil and grime. It smooths the cuticle and leaves the hair very smooth, soft and shiny.  It also helps with dandruff, so if you are looking for a natural way to control that, I would recommend trying this method. Purchase a high quality ACV, raw and organic.




The easiest way to do this is to get a spray bottle, fill it with one tablespoon  ACV and 2 cups of water, and shake it up. After shampooing and rinsing the hair, spray the ACV mixture all over your scalp and hair. Leave it in for a few minutes and rinse out. Apply your conditioner as usual. Do this a few times a week!

Feel and see the difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS