Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Better than the Beauty Blender






Sam & Nic have done it again! Those two darlings never disappoint. Their real techniques make up brushes are affordable, great quality, easy to clean and super soft. Now enter  The Miracle Complexion Sponge.   I am here to say, I will not be buying a beauty blender again.  The Miracle Complexion Sponge is used just like the beauty blender in that you can dampen it and apply your foundation. It is so soft and I adore the flat part, to press in the foundation and apply it around my eyes and nose. The point is great for concealer under the eyes and for blemishes. To clean it  just use some mild soap and water and air dry.

I highly recommend this sponge! It is a steal at $5.99! You can't beat that!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS