Friday, September 19, 2014

I sold My Clarisonic!

Yes, it is true! I sold my Clarisonic! My sweet, wonderful Clarisonic is gone. Why, you ask? Well, I have found a cheaper, very gentle classing tool, that I am loving at the moment! It is the konjac sponge! If you have not heard about the konjac here is a little history. The Konjac Potato is a perennial plant native to Asia. It is found at very high altitudes. A natural food source, Konjac is 97% water, rich in minerals and is alkaline, pH neutral which leaves the skin in perfect balance.  I love the fact that it is between 7 and 10 dollars and you only need to replace it every 3 month. Since they are so cost effective, I usually buy two at a time, one for the shower and one for at my sink. My current favorites are the charcoal ( good for acne) and the Asian clay ( dry skin). The Konjac sponge gently exfoliates as it  cleanses the skin. So as of now I don't even miss my clarisonic and I have been SO happy with my little sponges :)


The Konjac sponge that I use if from Dew puff, and I get it on Amazon… Duh?



Here are some more benefits of Konjac~

Packed with minerals and antioxidants

100 % natural vegetable fibres

non toxic

vegan and cruelty free

100% coloring free, additive free and biodegradable


Let me know how you like it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS