Thursday, February 13, 2014

Review: Physicians Formula CC Cream





From tinted moisturizer to BB Creams and now onto CC creams… what will be next? Maybe DD creams for the drab and dull skin, haha… All jokes aside, the buzz is that DD Creams are going to be next!
I have tried many bb creams with much success, so I wanted to try a cc cream. I didn't want to spend a lot of money so the new Physicians Formula Super CC+ line was a great option because it was only $14.00!  I really love PF products. I especially love their bronzers, blushers and eyeliners. So, needless to say, I was excited to go to Ulta to try their new Super CC+. For those of you that are new to CC creams, they are a color correcting balm. However, this one is a color correcting and concealing cream.

Overall, I was not impressed by this balm. It was much like a tinted moisturizer, which I liked, but the color was a bit off, and it was too "cakey". I felt like it settled into my fine lines. It did last throughout the day but,  I generally was not impressed by the finish of the product.  Everyone has different expectations of their foundations, tinted moisturizers, so this product may be a win for you, however it was not a winner for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS