Monday, February 24, 2014

Insta Awake!

Rimmel Nude Eyeliner 005



Hey Guys! Hope you had a great weekend! Ours was good and filled with 5 basketball games, a birthday party, a sleepover, and some school projects. Needless to say, It was busy and it was so nice to enjoy the warmer temperatures, we needed a little break of the cold and snow!

Today I wanted to talk about a little trick to fake that you had a good night sleep :) I'm sure all you moms out there can appreciate something that can make you look a little more rested!  I sometimes pull this trick to open my eyes, and try to look a little more awake. It is a simple trick of lining the waterline of your eye with a nude eyeliner and also curling the eyelashes to open up the eye for "wide eyed" look. The eyeliner I choose to use is the Rimmel Nude eyeliner. It is a creamy eyeliner, and is a great price. You can find it anywhere Rimmel is sold. I purchased mine at Ulta.

I also curl my eyelashes, not everyday, but when I remember :) The eyelash curlers that I love are the Shiseido and the Shu Uemura, they both are great, they grab the lashes at the root and give them a lifted appearance.






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS