Friday, June 14, 2013

Pedicure Picks



Toes in the sand! It's almost time :) I always tend to do my own toes and nails, I don't always make it to get a pedicure! But, it's fun to have a girls night and paint your own nails and toes! :) My girls love it, and we normally do it together.  I have selected a few colors that the girls and I think are great for summer nails and toes and wanted to share with you! What are some of your favorite colors? Leave a comment below! In addition to the colors above, a great orange is Orly's "Tangerine" nice and bright for the toes!



Essie: Watermelon

Essie: Cute as a button

Essie: boom boom room ( boom boom room has been really hard to find! I found Revlon's Bubbly to be a nice dupe!)

Orly: Gumdrop

Orly: Tangerine
Not my nails, but how cute??


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS