Thursday, June 27, 2013

Mascara Hoarder




 What is the one make up item you can't live without?  As a mom, concealer is my best friend, but  I  will leave that for another post. Today I am speaking of another dear friend, mascara. I love it. I am a mascara hoarder. I love to try new ones, high end and drug store, and this is what I have come to realize.  Why spend $30 dollars on a high end mascara when it dries out within a month, and you have to replace it! There are so many drugstore good quality mascaras out there that give great volume and length without the $25 to $32 dollar price tag. For around $8 dollars, you can have a great mascara.

I  do still love a high end mascara, My all time favorite mascara is Dior Show. However, in the picture above I have Dior Ionic over curl. I just bought it so we will see if I will keep it or exchange it for regular Dior Show.

Everyone looks for something different in a mascara, so my favorite may not be your favorite. I do not like my lashes to feel crunchy or clump together making you look like you have 2 eyelashes because they are all stuck together,  NOT CUTE!  Or, one that flakes all over your face. Double NOT CUTE! I like them soft with volume, length and curl. That's it, is that too hard? No, it is not and there are some great ones just as far as CVS or Walgreens. So grab yourself a Starbucks, head on over to the drugstore and treat yourself to a new mascara, or two!

Drug store mascara all time favorites:

Maybelline the falsies flared

L'OREAL Telescopic  I have the new on the shocking extensions, and really like it :)

L'OREAL Voluminous Carbon Black

Maybelline The Rocket

High End Mascara All Time Favorite:

DoirShow Mascara

4 comments:

  1. I really like the L'oreal shocking extensions as well! I think L'oreal does a really great job with their mascaras!! :) Great post!

    Kendra

    www.beautybykendrac.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Also a mascara hoarder over here... Great post! Love the name of your blog too, very creative!

    My favourite mascara is definitely the Covergirl lash perfection. I feel like it gets overlooked but its great! Especially for that soft natural look you were talking about. :)

    Jill

    http://www.jillianchats.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I will have to give that Covergirl one a try... Today I Have on Chanel inimitable, I had a sample and I have to say I am going to Nordstrom tonight to buy it! I may even like it better than Dior!

      Delete
  3. Buying cosmetics product at online can be easy in stores.

    best pencil eyeliner & curling mascara

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS