Friday, April 25, 2014

Battle of the Blue Eyeliners



Here are 3 blue eyeliners I have tried… one my hand from left to right are 1. HoneyBee Gardens- Blue Jeans, 2. Trish McEvoy - Arabian Nights, 3. Maybelline master drama-sapphire blue


I love the look of a blue eyeliner, although a subtle look. The picture

 below is not one that I would wear during the day, it is a bit to dramatic for me.  The Maybeline is a great choice because it gives great color and it is from the drugstore, it doesn't smudge and last a long time. The Trish McEvoy gel eyeliner is expensive, that is the downside. It has a very soft application and glides on so nice. You barley have to give any pressure while applying. The color is a dark blue and is beautiful. The last one is the honeybee gardens. I love the color it is like a green blue. It is a natural eyeliner. It glides on smooth, however it did smudge on me. :( I do have oily eyelids, but I did prime them before applying, so I am not sure if it is just me or just the formula.


Dramatic blue cat eye

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS