Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Clarins Gentle Renewing Brightening Peel






What type of exfoliation do you prefer? Do you like the physical exfoliators, or the chemical exfoliators, or do you not exfoliate at all?

The physical exfoliators are the scrubs that have exfoliating beads or rough particles that slough off the dead skin. I happen to like both the physical and the chemical. It just depends on my mood :) I  keep a facial scrub in the shower and manually scrub once a week.

The Chemical exfoliator is a liquid that exfoliates the skin by wiping away dead skin cells to unclog pores and reveal a brighter complexion. They normally consist of AHA's or Gylcolic acid. All you need to do is soak a cotton pad and swipe the solution all over your face.

My skin is super sensitive and prone to breakouts. I have to be very careful what I use on my skin. My favorite Chemical Exfoliator is by Clarins and is the Gentle Renewing Brightening Peel. It is not a "peel" so don't let that word scare you. It is like a toner but with the benefits of a peel, to basically lift aways all the dead skin cells on the top layer of your skin. It is very gentle, it doesn't sting and it doesn't irritate my skin at all.

The ingredients are ~

• Tamarind fruit extracts exfoliate and brighten
• White nettle flower extracts have astringent capabilities
• Mimosa tenuiflora extracts help soothe skin


This Peel is directed for use only 1 to 2 times per week after cleansing.  I highly recommend this product!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS