Friday, May 31, 2013

My friday "un"favorite ~ KHROMA by the Kardashians Lip gloss



With every favorite, we have our "un"favorites! Well, meet my unfavorite... The KHROMA lipgloss by Kourtney, Kim and Khole Kardashian. I love the Kardashians and I am not ashamed to say it. I watch the show every season, Don't judge, its my guilty pleasure! As mom's we all have our guilty pleasures, don't we?

 So, when they came out with a make up line I was super excited to try it out! It has taken me a while, but I went to Ulta and made my first purchase, starting out small and simple I picked up the Orange Blossom Honey lip gloss. Here is my review~ the color payoff is not good, there was really no color or shine. Also, the smell of it was not great. It has a scent of honey, and I like the smell of honey. But, not in this lip gloss. That is the worst when your lips smell bad, that is just gross. I feel the same way about Nars lip glosses ~ they stink!

Now, this is just my opinion, you may love the smell and love the gloss. My lips are small ( they really bug me!) maybe it would look good on some nice full plump lips! Maybe I just made a bad color choice, but regardless, this gloss is going back to the store and I will not purchase another shade. However, I will not give up on my girls! I will be trying out more KHROMA products and I will let you know how they are. Have you tried anything from the KHROMA line..... do tell.....

Have a beautiful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS