Thursday, May 2, 2013

I'm back but it's not a cooking blog!





For those of you who use to follow my cooking blog "Bliss n Tell", I thank you! It was so much fun and I still have a passion for cooking and baking! I cook home cooked, fresh meal every night, except for friday and Saturdays.. hey, a cook has to have some days off! However,  I just don't have the time to document my cooking, so that led me to end my cooking blog. But,  I really missed the "bloggers -sphere", and I thought I would bring to you my other obsessions.. it still has a lot to do with cooking as well, so you may find some healthy recipes every now and then. It is a focus on overall health and Beauty, nutrition, skin care, make-up, and hair care. With my husband a hairdresser, and his wife a product junkie,  I have tried it all and  can provide my readers with  a lot of good and not so good experiences with products.

When I say a "Beauty Blog" I am talking about beauty as a WHOLE.  Beauty from WITHIN that beams through the outside in combination with  grace,  good character, and a "light in the heart" such as Kahlil Gibran says. 

To nurture the mind, body and spirit will help to be your Best Beautiful Self.

In addition to whole "mindful" beauty and tips, this blog will feature product reviews, gotta haves and must try's. I will do my best to blog once a week, maybe twice. If you would like to follow this blog, please hit the follow button.. I love to know who I am blogging for! Also, please leave friendly comments on your opinions and experiences!

 Stayed tuned until next week! I have a great starting line up! Starting with Self Tanners! Thanks for reading and I am so excited to be back!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS