Saturday, May 25, 2013

FRIDAY FAVORITE!

Hey there!  Sorry I didn't post this Friday favorite yesterday, but better late than never! I just wanted to share with you my absolute favorite hand cream/ foot cream that I have been loving for the past few months. I will never turn back, it's just THAT good. It is Weleda Skin Food

It does not have the greatest scent, I will admit that. However, at this point, I am looking for more from a moisturizer than just a sweet scent. I don't really mind the scent of this, it smells similar to an Aveda product. It is very natural and "earthy" very herbal like. Skin food contains organic sunflower seeds~ they have has tons of essential fatty acids and vitamin E, which work to restore dry and damaged skin.  My hands and feet drink this stuff! 
Organic pansy and rosemary leaf are both natural antiseptics that help to soothe irritation, while calendula adds marathon hydration.   I apply this every night to my hands and feet and it has done wonders for me. If you are a mom whose hands are constantly in water like mine, dishes, bathing the kids, etc... they need the extra moisture. Let me know if you buy this cream and like it! You can also get it at Whole Foods as well as Target ~ Yay!





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS