Friday, May 17, 2013

Dry Shampoo



Klorane Dry Shampoo



Raise your hand if you wash your hair everyday. I do. I shouldn't. I'm trying not to. I promise.
My husband as well as everyone out there knows that it is better for your hair to not wash it everyday. Eddie always tells me to try to wash it less, that it will be healthier. You still shower everyday people. It's not a free pass to be a dirty girl! Eddie got me a shower cap and I look ridiculous, but I am now trying my hardest to shampoo every other day. We will see how that works out this summer!

The upside of not washing your hair everyday is not having to blow dry! Yay! Who actually likes blow drying. You get hot, your arm hurts, it takes a while and you still need to heat style afterwards. It takes a lot of time! So on the day off from your hair washing routine, spray in some dry shampoo at the roots. It will absorb the oils and you will feel less greasy. Some people like the texture that the dry shampoo gives that they use it at the roots on freshly washed hair. My favorite is Klorane, pictured above.

Do you shampoo every day? What is your favorite dry shampoo? Leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS