Monday, June 24, 2013

DIY Beauty Survival Kit!


Just SOME of the items in my Kit, more items listed below.

The picture is upside down ~ for the life of me I tried to get it straight. I't would not cooperate and I have no patience for it! You get it right?

How cute are those little mini beauty survival kits! The are so cute but why buy one when they are so easy to create yourself and so much fun to put together! You can customize them to your needs and always be prepared. How often do you find yourself having food in your teeth and you are at a stoplight searching in your center console  of your car looking for a business card to scrape it out with? Is that just me? Probably.  How often are you going somewhere important and notice that you have a spot on your blouse, probably from fixing the kids a quick dinner before making it out the door, and no time to figure out a new outfit! Or that little stray hair on your eyebrow that is driving you crazy and you can't wait for the next red light to pluck it.  Still just me? Probably.  Well, at least you know that I am a multi tasker and don't waste any time! And, now you know what I do when I'm at stoplight if you ever see me, and I don't look over to wave, I am busy not only looking for food in my teeth but plucking my eyebrows too! Hey, natural light is best! :)

Now onto the fun part ~ Putting together your very own Beauty Survival kit for your purse.
 If you have a huge bag like me, you can make two and separate the "beauty" type stuff from the
"first aid" type stuff. What ever you want~ it's your little kit!

  1. Get yourself a cute small make up bag or two!
  2. Tide to go ( for the stains)
  3. Chapstick or clear lip gloss ( for dry lips of course)
  4. A saftey pin ( you never know)
  5. A nail polish remover wipe!  A GREAT BRAND is La Fresh
  6. Mini hand sanitizer
  7. A tampon
  8. A hair tie
  9. Hand/ body lotion ( a small travel size) 
  10. Tweezers
  11. Individual deodorant towelette
  12. Single use tooth flossers
  13.  Listerine breath strips or breath freshener 
  14. I even carry the single tooth brushes! Comes in handy when  going out and I ask the kids, "who didn't remember to brush their teeth?"... always a "me" will follow.
  15. Tylenol or advil ( not the whole bottle, just a small container of about 5, a zip lock bag works too)
  16. Kids pepto chewables ( for tummy aches)
  17. Bandaids
  18. Neosporin to go
  19. Benadryl itch relief stick ( I get eaten alive by mosquitos and so do my kids!)
  20. Single dose Benadryl... ( I have peanut allergy kids) find at CVS only

 * replenish as you use your items, and guess what, you will always feel prepared. Now that is a great feeling for anyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS