Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Natural Deodorant





Hello all and Happy Spring! Finally some warmer weather and sunshine!

 I wanted to talk today about Natural deodorant. How fitting since he weather is getting warmer :) I feel like natural deodorant has gotten a bad wrap. I get that it is not for everyone. Some people really need the strong stuff, especially when exercising.  I don't sweat much, so the natural stuff works great for me. I also love the fact that they are free from chemicals and work along with the body. Regular deodorants contain lots of chemicals including aluminum. Antiperspirants also block the body from releasing and purging the toxins through the sweat glands and end up storing them in the tissue around the armpit area and the breast. So, It's best to try to convert over to the natural side!

Searching for a natural deodorant can be tricky and takes some time to find one that suits you, and your funk! What works for me may not work for you, but here are some of my recommendations.




The first to fight the funk is…. FUNK BUTTER!

 Their website states" You've got the funk, we've got the butter.

The odor-absorbing power of baking soda is behind this natural product, with microfine vegetable powders and Kaolin clay to help absorb moisture and keep you cool. It's exfoliating, moisturizing, and equally effective under arms or between toes. This product boasts one of our longest shelf lives, and a little goes a long way.

Here's a hint: Have your funk butter for sometime and its a bit dry? Add a few drops of oil and stir... voila! good as new ;) "








The second, and the one I am currently using Alvera All Natural Aloe and Almonds deodorant. It smells nice, However it is wet when you put it on since it is a roll on, so you kind of have to do the funky chicken around the bathroom to dry it, or my favorite way ~ put it on right before blow drying your hair and kill two birds with one stone! Dry pits, dry hair!





The third suggestion is Lavilin, This is the one I plan to try next after my Alvera is gone. I am going to get the cream but they do offer a roll on as well. This deodorant claims one application will be enough for days! That sounds awesome to me!


Click this link or copy and paste into your browser
 https://www.vitacostrewards.com/jRHHoJT 
to save $10.00 on your order at vita cost. My FAVORITE place to get all of my natural and organic products!








No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS