Monday, May 19, 2014

The "no makeup" makeup look… aka everyday look



Hey everyone! What is your no make up make up look? The things you put on before you run out the door on a busy morning? What are the products you always reach for?

 My skin is NOT perfect like some people, so I always apply some kind of bb cream or tinted moisturizer when getting ready to even out my skin tone. I also HAVE to use concealer, I have dark circles, it's hereditary, no matter how much sleep I get. Ugh, I sound like a beaut don't I? So, I first apply my moisturizer, Then I apply whatever I am feeling that day. Sometimes it is my Dr. Jart bb cream, sometimes I reach for Laura Mercier or Nars, I do have a lot to choose from but I have been reaching for Smashbox camera ready BB cream a lot lately. It gives good coverage and looks natural. It primes, protects, hydrates, controls oil and perfects. If you have had bad luck with BB creams, you may want to give this one a try. They have lots of colors to choose from and I really like the formula.


The concealer I love is from the UK and I have to get it off ebay, so when I run out and I don't have it in time, I normally use the Maybelline fit me. Then,  I will pop on some bronzer to look alive.  I love  Tart Park Avenue Princess.


 I use some blush (I am a huge blush girl) and mascara. This month I have been using my stippling brush and applying the dream bouncy cream blush. I'm obsessed with the feel of this product, so squishy, lol.




Last, I will apply some mascara. I have been reaching a lot this month for the Clump Crusher mascara or The Rocket. They both are good drugstore mascaras for an everyday look. They look natural, don't flake or smudge.


Finally, for lips I just grab some gloss. My thin lips need some help so I use the Too Faced Glamour Gloss volumizing lip gloss and done!

Those are some of my staples for my no make up make up! I would love to know yours! Leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS