Friday, February 28, 2014

February Favorites



Hi Everyone! We are one step closer to Spring and it can't come fast enough! This has been such a cold winter, but that will make us appreciate Spring that much more! That is the beauty of living here and experiencing all 4 seasons. I have had some beauty favorites in the month of February that I thought I would share with you.

First up is a, drum roll please, you guessed it,  mascara! I had to try the new L'oreal Butterfly Mascara.


At first I didn't like it at all. It was to wet and made my lashes clumpy. But after I opened it and it sat for about a week, I tried it again, and LOVED it.  So don't give up on your mascara if at first you don't like it, try, try again!
It's really black, it didn't flake, it wasn't hard to remove and just gave a great lifted voluminous effect. Definitely, the mascara I have been reaching for all month long.



Another drugstore winner for me was the Maybelline Dream bouncy blush. I am a HUGE fan of blush. I LOVE it! I may even put too much on, but I don't care, hehe.
 I have heard mixed reviews on the dream bouncy blush, but decided to see for myself, and I am so glad I did. I put it on with my real techniques stippling brush and applied a little bit of a powered blush on top to set it in place. I like the glow of a cream blush and the dream bouncy did just that, worked like a dream. My new favorite cream blush. Maybelline, you did it again.


Next up is a body wash. There is an organic market right up the street from my house that I am obsessed with. I go at least 3 times per week, sometimes more. I am like a kid in a candy shop with health food stores, I will get my drink, walk around a look at all the natural products, smell the oils, look at the books, buy a new tea ( another obsession my tea cabinet looks like the shelf of a grocery store) and yes, pick up some groceries. On one of my market hauls, I bought THE BEST body wash ever. It smells like a creamsicle. Remember those as a kid? The orange Popsicles with the vanilla cream in the middle? They were my favorite! Well, this body wash smells just like that. Best of all it  is natural with no yucky chemicals.  I'M. IN. LOVE. By the way, I am craving a creamsicle, I may just bribe the kids to get them instead of their normal choice of scribblers!



Andalou Naturals Mandrin and Vanilla Body Wash, with aloe vera and mandarin vanilla, ahhh, smells SO good. I can't wait to buy the lotion.




Last, but not least, my MyChelle Fabulous Eye Cream. I have tried my share of eye creams, and this one is not the cheapest but not the most expensive either. It is priced right in the middle and works better at hydrating than the more expensive brands I have used. I like that it's all natural, and it smells really nice and floral and we will see if it helps with the fine lines. Stay tuned.

What have you  been loving this month??

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS