Thursday, February 6, 2014

Yogurt face mask





I love to make homemade face masks. The girls like to do it with me and we have a spa night together.... I just love having my  girls to do that kind of stuff . My boys are so special and adorable, with their curious little minds, however they probably would be more into mud masks than this yogurt mask I am about to talk about!

It is important to try to incorporate natural products into your beauty routine, and this mask is all natural ~ just as far as your refrigerator and pantry! It combines plain Greek yogurt, because it is thick and creamy, as well as raw honey, to help with dryness. My skin is dry, so I put the full fat organic Greek yogurt and raw honey in, but if you have oily skin, use the less fat yogurt and you can leave out the honey if you wish and add some lemon juice.

Yogurt has antibacterial properties and its lactic acid content clarifies pores, soothes inflammation and softens the skin. The probiotics present will help with acne and eczema. Honey is a natural antibacterial and moisturizer.


Organic Yogurt Face Mask

1/2 cup Plain full fat organic Greek yogurt ( less fat if you have oily skin)

1 tsp. Organic Raw Honey

(oily skin) add 1 tsp fresh lemon juice

Mix together and leave on 15 to 20 minutes. Use a soft warm cloth to remove.

Happy Spa Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS