Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Cupcake Mask



 I am so into these DIY facials. I love to know what specific ingredients are doing to my skin and it's fun to make. All the ingredients are fresh and yes, another use for my coconut oil! This delicious Cocoa face mask literally smells like chocolate cake batter on your face and looks like it too. Your kids may be tempted to eat it, you may be too! I won't tell, I promise.

 The ingredients in this face mask have lots of benefits for your skin, try this mask out and I guarantee your face will feel so soft and smooth after you rinse it off.

Benefits of honey to the skin:


  • moisturizing
  • antibacterial, anti fungal
  • suitable for sensitive skin
  • helps with acne
  • naturally cleans your skin
Benefits of Coconut oil for skin:

  •  antibacterial
  • anti fungal
  • moisturizer
  • helps with wrinkles and acne
  • antimicrobial
Benefits of Cocoa to skin:

  • full of antioxidants 
  • helps with sun damage 
  • anti aging
How to make this YUMMY facial:

2 T. Cocoa Powder
1 1/2 T. melted coconut oil
1 T. Raw Honey

Mix together and apply to the face. Enjoy the delicious smell, throw in a load of laundry, scare the kids,  ( my kids barley react anymore!)  watch some Bravo,  time yourself to  see what all you can do in the 15 to 20 minutes that is is working wonders on your face, then rinse off. Follow up with a moisturizer.

You are welcome. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS