Monday, July 1, 2013

June Favorites

Hey Everyone! I can't believe it is already July! Why oh Why does the summer go by so super fast!
 I wanted to share some of my favorite hair and body products that I have tried for the month of June.



The TIGI S Factor Diamond Dreams Sulfate Free Shampoo and Conditioner, it smells nice and makes the hair really shiny and soft.




Pacifica  Tuscan Blood Orange Body Wash  It smells so good and it is sulfate
free! It is rich and creamy with lots of lather. It is very moisturizing, and I love to follow 
up with the Blood Orange body butter.


This is a cult favorite and I really can't believe it has taken me this long to buy it myself. I bought the
fragrance free version since many complain about the smell. This skin protectant is going to be a staple for me. It is amazing, it really does work. I put it all over my lips, hands and feet before bed and it has made a world of a difference. It has multiple uses, click the link above and read all about it. 


The best ever. Adore. Move over DiorShow. Nuff Said.







1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Just wanted to say thank you for stopping by my blog! :) I liked reading this post! I have never tried any of these products so I just might have to! Can't wait to read more! Have a great 4th!

    ♥ Samantha
    http://www.busysweetlife.com

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS