Saturday, July 6, 2013

Matte Powder and Bronzer!





 This Cargo Hybrid Touch up Powder has been a staple in my easy 5 minute make up routine.
After applying my BB cream, I swirl this genius powder together, brush it over my whole face, apply a little
blush, mascara, lip gloss and DONE.

It sets your bb cream, tinted moisturizer or foundation and gives a bronze glow to the skin, all in one step.
 It comes with a  medium shade matte powder and a perfect shade of bronzer with a beautiful sheen. It gives
a sun kissed look to the face all while absorbing excess oil and shine.
Great to carry in your purse for a mid day touch up. 
 This is a great product that I am sure you will enjoy. A setting powder plus bronzer in one, YES, PLEASE!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS