Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Eye base



Eye base Essentials


Today there are so many primers for your eyelids. I once fell into the hype of Urban Decay's primer potion, and at the time, I thought that it was THE BEST. However, looking back, it wasn't the best out there and I am happy to say I have found something that I like even better.

I was at Nordstrom with the kids one afternoon this summer, and I stopped by the Trish McEvoy counter to get a gel eyeliner, and as the girl was looking at my eyes, she said "you have no eye lid primer on today!" Why, no I did not! I was getting ready quickly and trying to get out the door with 4 of my 5 kids in tow... eye primer was not a priority that morning! She then proceeded to tell me my eyelids are oily. She really wanted to sell a primer, haha... but I guess my lids are oily! So I bought the Trish McEvoy eye base and have been so happy with it. It really takes the discoloration out of your eyelids and you really don't even need eyeshadow on. However, if you do put shadow on , it stays on, no creasing and no oil! Horray! This primer is dry, so if you like a creamy one, try THE BALM, "put a lid on it" eyelid primer. Trish McEvoy eye base essentials is not cheap ~ it is $25. The BALM's primer is around $18.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS