Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Drug Store Favorites ~ Eye edition

The drug store has been coming out with some really great make up and some dupes for lots of high end products. It's fun when you can come across something that replaces your high end product and it delivers good results.  It feels good to save some money too :)

Today I am going to list my top 4 drugstore favorites for eyes....


First off, The Maybelline master drama eyleiner; very black, great formula, not dry ~ very creamy and stays put.


master drama eye liner



The Maybelline Color Tatoo Gel cream eyeshadow ~ Such a favorite! Wish they had more colors! Can be used as an eye base or on its own. Very creamy, easy to apply and blend. I like it better than my

Mac paint pot! Easy and foolproof!

maybelline color tatoo

Maybelline  Volum' Express The Falsies Big Eyes ~ you know I am a mascara lover, and this mascara is great.  I tried it because I do love the original falsies mascara.  I love the fact that this mascara has two ends, one for the upper lashes and one tiny one for the lower lashes.

Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Big Eyes


Loreal Infallable Eye Shadow


I am IN LOVE with these pigments.  They give such a rich color. I like the neutral shades, perfect for a simple look. 

Hope you find something you like!






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS