Saturday, August 17, 2013

A Beauty Swap Party

via beautylish






You should see my cabinets. Under my bathroom sink I have a TON of products, most of them I do not use, and as you can imagine, I am kind a product hoarder.  I never want to throw anything away! So the products keep accumulating. For example, I just bought a body cream that came from the UK, they don't sell the brand here in the US, and I heard how great it was and how wonderful it smelled. So, I paid over $25 for a body cream I can't stand to smell, and they won't take it back.. Grrrr, how annoying is that! It was to smell of Rose ( which I LOVE, and honey, which I also LOVE) and you know what , It smells nothing like either. I can't even describe the smell, but once I tried it on my arm, it was so powerful and long lasting, I had to wash my arm off.  Normally that would be a good thing, because the goal always is to get the scent to last! Just wish it was a good scent. So, off it goes under the sink to join the other lonely products I give no attention to.

 So, this brings me to my point..... How fantastic would it be to get a party together with your friends and do a beauty swap! One girls trash  product, is another girls treasure  true match! Clean out your cabinets girls! This party you will walk out with a swag bag of FREE goodies :)

Here is how it would work~

~ Tell you friends to bring any products new or very gently used and ignored that they do not want anymore.

1. set up stations labeled with the products.

~ hair care, skin care, make up, nail polish, fragrance etc...

2. Have a sanitary station with alcohol to wipe and disinfect anything,  and a mirror to check yourself out!

3. have a gift bag station to stash the goods

4. Shop around and grab one thing from a station, when everyone is done you may go back again for a second round, you may trade with a guest if you want.


HAVE A BEAUTIFUL TIME! Now, go make your guest list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS