Monday, March 17, 2014

Luvocracy and a Givaway for 10 credit!










Hi Everyone! So, one question…. how much do you love Pinterest? LOVE it right? That's what I thought. Now, I am going to introduce something new to "Luv," it is a social website that you can pin items that you like to different boards, but actually BUY the products, brilliant! You can follow people that you "trust" and then see what things they like and if you like it you can purchase it directly on the Luvocracy  website. I love how you can see what other people like and try their favorite things.

I have created a Spring and Summer board that shows my favorite fashion looks, shoes, accessories as well as beauty must have's for the warmer season ahead. Now here comes the fun part. Luvocracy is giving away a $10.00 credit towards your first purchase to one of my lucky readers! How much do you Luv that?

Here is how to enter the giveaway…. You must click on this Luvocracy link http://www.luvocracy.com/kraft and sign up through my link. ( yes, it's free) Check out my Spring and Summer board! You will "LUV" it "TRUST" me! Can't wait to trust you all on Luvocracy as well!


The Giveaway ends March. 24th and the winner will be announced on April. 1st. Giveaway rules


Good Luck and Happy Spring!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS