Thursday, March 13, 2014

Detangling Spray





Hi Everyone! Do you have issues with tangled hair when you get out of the shower? I always have a spray detangler on hand for myself and my kids. It is not fun when you go to brush you or your kids hair, especially the girls, and hear the complaining because of the knots and tangles. It can be painful!

The first tip to know to avoid tangles and knots in the hair is to apply your shampoo to the scalp and massage it in, let the shampoo coat the rest of the hair and rub into the underside of the hair near the neck. Try not to bring the hair up to the top of your head and rub all around, that will cause knots. No bueno!

In addition, use a good conditioner in the shower and brush it through with a wide tooth comb before rinsing.

After you get out of the shower towel dry the hair and apply a leave on conditioner or detangling spray and comb through.

The detangler that I have been loving is also a heat protectant, so it protects the hair from blow drying as well. It smells so wonderful, very island like, it has a coconut smell that I adore. It is called Beauty Protector and I got it from Birchbox.  However, I also have heard wonderful things about Unite 7 seconds detangler and Its a 10 Miracle leave in.  I plan on buying the Unite after my Beauty Protector is gone so I can compare! Stay tuned!

I also think it is very important to get a good paddle brush to comb through the hair really well to aid in getting out the knots and tangles. Hope this post helps! xxoo


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS