Thursday, January 9, 2014

2013 Favorites


Favorites of 2013! I tried many products in 2013 and this post is going to be my VERY favorites of the year. The things I reached for most, and what I really enjoyed. I hope you find this post useful and maybe you will find something new to try out!

Favorite Tinted Moisturiser :

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser

BB Cream:

Dr. Jart Black Label Detox and Smashbox Camera Ready

Concealer: Super hard to find because it is sold in the UK. Try E bay

Collection 2000

Highlighter:

 The Balm Mary Lou Manizer

Blush:

Benefit Coralista

Mascara:

Maybelline the Rocket and Estee Lauder Sumptious Extreme

Body Wash:

anything from Pacifica

Face Wash:

Clarins Pure Melt Cleansing Balm

Face Masque:

Mint Julep

Hair Masque:


Macadamia Deep Repair Masque

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS