Monday, October 21, 2013

Worth The Hype ~ Beauty Blender



The Beauty Blender, my new favorite thing.  If you have not heard of it, it is a cute pink sponge used to apply your make up. The smaller pointy side is great for patting in your concealer while the bigger side is great for applying your foundation. The trick is to wet the sponge, squeeze the excess water, (the sponge will then double in size) and apply your make - up with the damp sponge. The result is a nice airbrushed finish.

I bought this sponge at Sephora over the summer, and wasn't expecting to love it as much as I do. I reach for it everyday and it is worth the money. My only suggestion is that when you wash it after every use, use a bar of white dove soap. Beauty Blender sells a cleanser, however the dove soap gets it just as clean, smells nice and is cheaper!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS